Custom Search

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

How to make sure your kids never suffer like you did

growing up with my dad, step-mum and siblings have been such an interesting experience, the fights, pranks, foolish jokes and sharing in times of pain and success all together adds to an unforgettable experience for me, but one thing I will never forget in a hurry is the way my parents struggled financially.

this had a tremendous impact in my life as a youngster that I stated devising ways to beat the trend of cashlessness, and believe me, it does pay to take radical steps to change whatsoever you find unpleasant in your life.

to this end, I further decided to post this article to pass to others like me who would like to see their own kids breakout from what may have held them from being productive in life, these areas are basically in
1. Money (and Debt Management)
2. Indiscipline and
3. Managing Relationships

for starters we'll deal with Money, then later with the other two. concerning money, teach your kids the following if they must not suffer like you did while growing up

1. Show Them Unconditional Love - This is to say no matter what your kids do to offend you remember you were once a kid yourself and to build a better foundation for your kids, they need to know what true love is and not the one written on the pages of a novel or movie, but have a real experience so that they can also pass same to their own offspring.

No comments: