Custom Search

Friday, November 12, 2010

Enjoying your kids

This will be (if not I would have told ya!) the concluding step to being that great father of parent your kids would love.

Having gone through various steps (check the post), what I have for you today is this final step - Learn to enjoy your child or children whichever applies.

Kids are fun to be with. Your ability to learn and commit yourself to spending quality time with them would make a big difference both to them as well as to you.

Think about this, you want your kid's attention but you would rather watch a football game than taking time off to know which game your kid is interested in, or how he or she is faring with school and peer pressure, that my friend, is going to drive a Brooklyn Bridge distance between you and your kid and we do not need that do we?

so, the way out?

I thought I told you, :)

devotedly spend time with your kid, enjoy his or her company, get to know what he or she likes, take time out for a walk, just have fun together, be there when you are needed, share moments.


Kids love attention, that I could tell ya, from my experience with my daughter, she wants daddy to see this and see that!

You owe your kids a great deal, you owe them love - go beyond yourself and give them that love you possibly never enjoyed.

Hope this helps you as much as it helped me,leave a comment would ya?

No comments: